MAIN Mar Mikhael
Overview of MAIN Mar Mikhael
MAIN Mar Mikhael
Mar Mikhael, a neighborhood in the heart of the city.
No other district of the capital can capture the imagination quite like Mar Mikhael. Distinguished for its heritage buildings as much as for its modern architecture, this quarter of the capital resonates with aesthetic appeal. The feel of this neighborhood is very much like a self-contained village within the city, whose lively ambiance stems from its vast array of shops, bakeries, cafes, art galleries and designer stores. Today it is home to the capital’s most sophisticated residents as well as to company headquarters with state-of-the-art office buildings under construction. Set in this unique environment, MAIN, a new residential development, at once blends in with its surroundings while taking notions of contemporary living to an altogether new level.
Your space to truly live
MAIN offers a choice of apartment sizes and designs to suit all tastes. Apartments are notable for their intelligent approach to layout and use of space, as well as to natural light.
Simplexes of 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom with 3.10m ceilings as well as lofts with 5,75m ceilings creating generous volumes.
Stunning living spaces featuring convivial, open kitchens, and distinct daytime and evening areas. Tall, wide, highly insulated windows with external sun louvers, allowing easy control over the influx of light while bringing shade and ventilation.
Materials and amenities are designed by the interior architect
Elegance and refinement throughout
Throughout the communal areas of hallways, stairways, lobby and landings, MAIN reflects its status as a building designed for the comfort of its residents. A soothing design using quality materials creates an ambiance of perennial elegance.
MAIN residents have exclusive use of a fitness room situated on the top floor of the building beneath a panoramic glass ceiling. The fitness room is furnished with quality machines and equipment, providing the perfect environment in which to exercise and spend leisure time.
Common Areas & Exterior:
Main Entrance & Lobby:
- Main building hall protected by a large front door in metal and glass as per architect design
- Walls and floor finishing as per architect design
- Façade: External walls covered with mechanically fixed terra cotta panels as per architect design
- Gymnasium and sun deck: Equipped Gymnasium and sun deck on the roof top
- Basement: Mechanically ventilated basements comprising car parking space, garbage disposal
- room, pump and water treatment room, storage rooms for apartments, and acoustically isolated generator room
External Doors & Windows:
- Technal aluminum profile with thermal break
- Low E double
- 6mm-16mm-6mm with reflective coating to reduce sun radiation
- External Shutters: Aluminum Shutters as per architect design
- Ceiling height: 3,1m in simplexes and 5,75m in lofts
- Floor and Wall finishes: Parquet in hall, living room, corridor and bedrooms
- European first choice tiles in Master and children bathrooms
- Washable low VOC paint on walls and ceilings
Sanitary Fixtures & Mixers:
- Washbow Ideal Standard/Duravit in guest, master and children
- Wall hang wc Ideal Standard /Duravit in guest bathroom, master and children
- Grohe low consumption mixers in all bathrooms
- Fresh air: Double flow Controlled Mechanical Ventilation
- Heating: Floor heating powered by a heat pump
- Air Conditioning: Air Conditioning: VRV Daikin/Mitsubishi/Hitachi
- Hot Water: hot water bottle powered by heat pump
- Wiring devices: GIRA STANDARD E2
- Interior doors: Doors, frames and architraves in solid wood. white mat lacquered finish
- European lock and stainless steel hinges. Chrome handles
- Concrete structure: reinforced concrete anti-seismic structure
- Masonry: External walls in concrete or cement blocks thermally isolated with glass wool. In common areas, partitions with cement blocks
- Waterproofing: two layers of bituminous SBS membrane for basement retaining walls
- Cementations membrane under tiles on balconies, kitchen and bathrooms
- Water supply: Water treatment plant. Polypropylene pipes for cold water and multi-layer fiber
- pipes for hot water
- Sanitary Drainage: European UPVC pipes for drainage
- Lift: Schindler/Mitsubishi variable speed lift, 7-person cabin with speed 1,6m/s, stainless steel
- Decorated cabin
- Parking: Remotely controlled electrical door. Parking floor polished concrete coated with epoxy
- 220/380 volts three phases with earthing system
- Panel board and circuit breakers Schneider or Hagger
- Generator: Generator with Automatic Transfer Switch, sound insulation and fuel tank
- Apartments Doors: Reinforced apartment doors with security lock. Lacquered semi glossy finish as per architect design
- Videophone and digit code for main door access
- CCTV and fire alarms in basements, technical areas and lobbies
- Motion detector lights and emergency lights in common areas
- Double fire security doors in basements
Aspect Developers strict commitment to develop sustainable, high performance energy and environmental buildings allowing occupants to benefit from:
- Lower operating costs and increased asset value
- Conserve energy and water resulting in lower utility bills
- Healthier and safer environment for occupants
- Construction materials that are made to last
The environmental green features in all our buildings include:
- Enhanced insulation of the facade
- Low e double glazing
- Low-flow plumbing fixtures
- Controlled ventilation for indoor fresh air
- Solar energy
- Low-emission paints and sealants
- Motion sensors controlling lighting
- Gaz boilers
- High efficiency HVAC systems
Aspect Developers’ MAIN MAR MIKHAEL in Achrafieh is LEED Gold pre-certified.
LEED, or Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, is an internationally recognized green building certification system.
Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) in March 2000, LEED provides Aspect Developers with a framework for identifying and implementing practical and measurable green building design, construction, operations and maintenance solutions. Third party independent commissioning agents ensure that all LEED requirements are met.
Delivery Date: beginning of 2020
Total Number of Units: 28
Properties within MAIN Mar Mikhael