Overview of Tilal Zekrit
- Modern Mediterranean architectural character
- Structurally designed in accordance with seismic requirements and standards.
- Entrance lobby in ground floor.
- 2 Underground parking for each apartment.
- Parking for visitors.
- Storage room in 2nd basement for each apartment.
- Double walls providing sound and thermal insulation.
- Facade finishes: a combination of natural stone cladding 80% and Plane brute balconies.
- Double glazed aluminium doors and windows to provide a good insulation barrier for temperature and sound.
- Custom design 15 mm glazed balustrades for balconies.
- Ceramic triple layer (plane matte, first choice) flooring in entrance, living, dining, and main balcony.
- Ceramic double layer (first choice) tiling in family spaces, bedrooms, kitchens, and in maid’s rooms.
- Ceramic double layer (first choice) on floors and walls of bathrooms.
- Plaster and paint to all exposed walls and ceilings: 3layers putty and 3 layers paint.
- Modern Design
- Fake wood frame, lipping and structure with solid core panels covered with Fake wood veneer for all apartments doors.
- Doors levers Vermicelli (Italy) or equivalent.
- Quality kitchens by a specialized local supplier.
- Appliances excluded.
Internal Mechanical Installations
- Sanitary fixtures (European standard)
- Mixers by Grohe or equivalent.
- Domestic hot water tank (150 liters) heated by electricity and boiler (European)
- Heating radiators (Aluminum)
- Elevator by Fortess (Wood and stainless steel cabin)
- A/C unites in each room.
Internal Electrical Installations
- Switches and sockets by SCAME-ITALY
- TV and telephone outlets.
Common Mechanical Installations
- Water Tank in basement and security tank on roofs.
Common Electrical Installations
- Video interphone.
- Lighting protection system.
- Electrical barriers for main entrance and parking with remote control.
- Automatic gates with remote control for parking entrances.
- Security doors for main entrance lobby.
- Lighting and power surge protection.